|Enneagram Center for Transformation and Change
South Portland, Maine 04106
© Copyright 2018
The Enneagram Center for Transformation and Change. All rights reserved.
Coaching to Magnificence and Empowerment
Michael Naylor is a Certified Professional Coach, trained by the Co-Active Training Institute, a world
leader in coaching. He is also a faculty member of the Enneagram Institute, the International leader in
Enneagram Education and Studies. In addition, He has also been extensively trained in Motivation
Interviewing by Stephen Andrew, a national leader in his field. Utilizing the amazing tool of the
Enneagram and the excellence of Co-Active coaching skills, Michael assists clients in identifying and
disengaging from unconscious self-defeating habits that unwittingly lead them away from their deeper
wishes of authentic self-expression, intimacy with others, and the utilization of their inherent and
powerful gifts and talents. Michael inspires and teaches individuals to tap into their innate capacities,
intuitive wisdom, emotional intelligence, creative passion, and authentic self to live their lives on
purpose, in alignment with their true nature, vocation, passion, and calling.
His work specializing in:
1. Assisting Individuals in recognizing what their life’s passion is and discovering and transforming the
patterns that inhibit their ability to move towards what they love.
2. Utilizing awareness of one’s Enneagram Type to begin to identify and transform self-sabotaging
3. Utilizing the Enneagram to discover the path to one’s innate creative gifts and capacities.
4. Assisting individuals in discovering how they unconsciously move away from their innate gifts.
5. Helping individuals to more clearly see the voice and power of their Inner Critic or Inner Saboteur,
and how to disable its compelling and often unconscious power.
6. Teaching body, heart and head center practices that allow an individual to become more present,
self-aware, awake, inspired, enlivened, and more able to live true to one’s calling.
7. Championing individuals to embrace their amazing true nature, to hear, sense, know and trust its
8. Helping clients discover the limiting and untrue stories that block their capacity to arise and thrive,
to live fully, and to love what they love at depth.
9. Helping clients develop compassion, patience, and precise understanding for their resistant
patterns, while supporting them in a revolution: Breaking through the sometimes comfortable, but often
painful illusions of their type.
10. Inspiring clients to own and express the magnificence, potential, and inherent capacities of their
type, and to heroically bring them into the world.
|Coaching to Magnificence and Authentic Empowerment
The Maine Enneagram Center for Transformation & Well Being